Standing Cloud Knowledge Base
Enter a search term here.
› Save, Shutdown, and Restore
Save, Shutdown, and Restore
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2013 03:50PM MST
The Save & Shutdown feature is the easiest way to restore your application or deployment should you need to recover from a recent backup.
1. Select "Save & Shutdown" from the Application Actions menu inside the Admin console. This option also creates a backup of your deployment.
2. Choose "Restore" from the Applications Actions menu.
3. Select a recent (good) backup to restore from
4. Choose your existing server (or move it to a new one if you'd like)
5. Confirm your selection and press "Install"
I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpful
comments powered by Disqus.
comments powered by
© 2015 Standing Cloud, Inc. All rights reserved
1877 Broadway St., Suite 700
Boulder, Colorado 80302
Customer service software
powered by Desk.com
Cloud application marketplace and management platform
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found