In other words, if I want to access the database of a Wordpress deployment, I will install phpMyAdmin to the same server hosting my Wordpress application. Then I will launch phpMyAdmin and log in to it using the system username and password provided for my Wordpress app. This will take me directly to the database for my Wordpress deployment.
Follow these steps:
- Install phpMyAdmin to the same server hosting the application's database you wish to access.
- Find the system username and password for the application you wish to connect to (i.e. which database you want to access)
- Launch phpMyAdmin by clicking the "Go To Application" button
- Log in to phpMyAdmin using the credentials for your other app.
- Once logged in.. you may then query, edit, add, and delete data from your app's database.
If you have any trouble or questions regarding this, please contact support.